I ate my favorite candy today, which are Kit-Kat Bars. They are so good! Whoever invented them I am going to love them forever. I got the king size bar because the regular one is too small, or at least for me. It was my treat after my run today. I know that doesn't sound like I accomplished anything because I ran and then ate candy, but I love them.
I like them in ice cream too. That is one of my favorite desserts too. Chocolate ice cream is the best and especially with my favorite candy. I hope yall enjoyed my blog about candy and ice cream :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to say my fav candy is a Mr. GoodBar Something about it brings a smile to my face as the chocolate melts away and those savory peanuts are left. Ice-cream I would have to say Raspberry-Chocolate torts. Found at
ReplyDeleteHEB Great Stuff
My favorite candy is Mr. goodbar and a whatchamakalit.
ReplyDeleteYeah Kit-Kat is the best. I totally agree with you!
ReplyDeleteYeah mines gotta be Reese's I think its leggit haha.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... I think my favoirte candy is twix, though it depends on what I want at the time.
ReplyDeletewow i just got a huge craving for some kit-kats!
ReplyDelete