After my classes today, I got to go see my friend Jamie. Which was nice considering the fact that I have not seen her in awhile. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay at her house long due to my homework-that I still have not done-but I am getting around to it, very soon I might add. But once I left her house, I met up with my friend Katie back at our dorm.
And I am still with Katie. We are just chilling in her room with her roomie Megan. We have been listening to music and watched the Bachelor. Megan is being the productive one out of the group; she is actually doing her homework. I am going to follow her lead now and get some of my reading done. Hope everyone had a good day!
Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean I still have yet to buy a book I need for anatomy and im pretty much behind and my friends do not help out because they want to party all the time and its hard.
ReplyDelete