Monday, February 2, 2009

It was very frustrating trying to get back onto my profile page today. I wanted very much to throw the computer, however, the computer that I was using wasn't mine so I figured that wasn't too smart.
Apparently, I simply forgot how to sign in correctly. I ended up changing my password a few times to come to realize I wasn't using the correct user name. I was informed that if you don't have an account set up with google that your user name is your entire email address, everything after the @ symbol as well.
Luckily, I have solved this simple, but yet frustrating problem and am able once again to post my blogs. I wrote a blog earlier today, and was very pleased with it. But it wouldn't let me officially post it due to the fact that I wasn't "signed in." Confusing, I know. But now everything is working again and I will always remember how to log on successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment