Tuesday, April 28, 2009

forever

I have totally forgotten about this assignment. I really wish I would have done two a week, that would have made life so much easier. Now I have to try to write I don't know how many more of these things...but I will get it done.
Right now I'm chilling in my friend Katies room. She isn't here, she is at the Spurs game! She loves the Spurs. Hopefully they win for her. They aren't doing too good right now though, she might get disappointed in the end. But I'm hoping for the best!

3 comments:

  1. Same here im struggling big time on this stuff it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about it too, thats why I am commenting on this right now lol haha...

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah and i have to agree with Cole, that's why I am commenting on this too.

    ReplyDelete