I started something new on Friday, and I have only told one person what it is. Soon, hopefully everyone will know. It has been taking up almost every second of my life. My bedtime has been pushed back at least three hours now, which is killing me, but in the end it will be worth it.
It is so hard not sharing what it is with my friends and family, but I want it to be a total surprise when I tell them. I will probably be dropping hints off here and there, but never actually giving them enough for them to figure out what it is. All I can say, is it is going to be great! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I need to start something new that takes most of my time up, its a good thing to have.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it just tell us! Sorority?
ReplyDeleteThats cool, I dunno if Ive ever done that before...
ReplyDeleteCole